Skilled and Business Visa
EMPLOYER SPONSORED VISA
- You may be eligible for an Employer Sponsored Visa if:
- You have the required skills and qualifications
- You have the required work experience
- You have an employer willing to sponsor you
- Find out if you are eligible for an Employer Sponsored Visa by completing
our free Web Assessment.
- This visa allows the parent or guardian of an international student who is under the age of 18 to accompany them in Australia while they are studying their course.
- Eligible guardians for the Student Guardian (Subclass 590) visa are the student’s
parent, custodian or relative who is 21 years or older.
- Find out if you are eligible for a Student Guardian Visa by completing our free
Business / Investor Visa
- If you have the right business skills or significant funds to invest in Australia, you may be eligible for a Business Innovation and Investment visa (Subclass 188)
- The Business Innovation and Investment visa is divided into the following streams:
- Business Innovation stream
- Investor stream
Significant Investor stream
- Premium Investor stream
- Entrepreneur stream
- Find out if you are eligible for a Business & Investor Visa by completing our free Web Assessment.