- You can become an Australian citizen if you meet certain criteria such as:
- Being a permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Meeting the residence requirement
- Having close and continuing link to Australia
- Find out if you are eligible for Australian Citizenship by completing our free Web Assessment.
APPEALING A DECISION
- If you have recently been refused a visa or had your visa cancelled, you
may be eligible to appeal that decision with the Administrative Appeals
- We can assist you in appealing the decision and appear with you at the hearing.
- We have processed many AAT reviews and have successfully overturned
many negative decisions, resulting in visas being granted to our clients.
- Find out if we can assist you appealing to the AAT by completing our free