- This visa allows international students to enter and stay in Australia to participate
in a course of study.
- International students need to be granted a Student (Subclass 500) visa before
commencing their studies in Australia.
- Find out if you are eligible for a Student Visa by completing our free
Student Guardian Visa
- This visa allows the parent or guardian of an international student who is under the age of 18 to accompany them in Australia while they are studying their course.
- Eligible guardians for the Student Guardian (Subclass 590) visa are the student’s
parent, custodian or relative who is 21 years or older.
- Find out if you are eligible for a Student Guardian Visa by completing our free
Temporary Graduate Visa
- International students who have recently graduated in Australia maybe be eligible for a temporary visa that allows you to live, study and work in Australia
after finishing their studies.
- The types of Temporary Graduate Visas (Subclass 485) are:
- Graduate Work stream
- Post-Study Work Stream
- Find out if you are eligible for a Temporary Graduate Visa by completing our free Web Assessment.